David V. Fuentes, GRI 661-932-0379 Email David V.
Miramar International Panama Ln Call on a Proven Professional

Notary Public

Need a Notary Public ?  Translation of a Document in English or Espanish ? I'm Certified!

A Notary Public is a Public Official Commissioned by the Secretary Estate of California to perform various document Notarizations, Like:

Loan Document Signing for Home Mortgage, Business Trucking  Vehicles, and Travel Trailers.

Short Sale Arms Length affidavits

Loan Modification Documents signing

Affidavits  (an Affidavit is a Statement or declaration made by a person) Sponsorship, invitation, support, etc.

Travel Authorizations (usually this is for a minor (s), traveling with one parent or alone)

REFUGEE PACKETS - Immigration forms needing notarization. 

Grant Deeds (new owners, adding a person(s) to title, removing person(s) on title, etc.)

Quit Claims - Interspousal Deed - Reconveyance Deed - QC, for Living Trusts effects - 

New Employee Packet - Temporary Child Care (custody) - Economic support agreement.

Insurance Affidavits - HIPAA DIRECTIVES for medical patients, Wills and Testaments. 

Power of Attorney for U.S.A.- International for other Countries including APOSTILLE by the Secretary of State-CA

Aknowledgements, Jurats.

Among Many other Documents that need proof of the person signing document in front of a Notary Public.

Call to get more information on the document you need to be notarized.

WILL TRAVEL to Delano, McFarland, Wasco, Shafter, Lamont, Arvin, Lost Hills, Taft, Maricopa, ALL CALIFORNIA

Price per mile is 0.85 cents one way.  Price per signature in Aknowledgement is: $15.00 per person or $10.00 if a Jurat, depending on document(s)  SB2217 allowed the increase in Notaries Fees in 09/15/2016

For document drawing please contact your local attorney at law or lender, depending on the document. I will not give legal advice to anyone, I'm not an attorney, some of this forms are already done and sold in a Packet, at UPS, FEDEX, Office Depot, Office Max, etc. and most of them can be done by yourself and I can re-type them into a professional looking letter for you for a small price.

Identification is required, ussualy: DMV Driver License, DMV ID, Matricula Consular or Passport will do.

Mexican or South American Matricula Consular is ACCEPTED as a form of ID for notarizations, also Passports from their country of origin is an ACCEPTABLE Identification. If the person is in need of a document notarized and that for some reason has no State issued ID, the person could bring in 2 (two) credible witness each with their on State Issued ID and could swear and sign infront of the Notary Public that they know the person without ID.

Other Countries Passports are a valid Identification for Notarizations.